Cub master and Assistant Cub Master shall wear uniform as follows:
A. (MEN)To top
- (i) Shirt : A steel Grey shirt with two patch pockets with shoulder straps with half or rolled up sleeves; sleeves may be turned down in cold weather.
- (ii) Shorts or Trousers : Navy blue shorts or trousers shall be worn.
- (iii) Head-Dress : Dark blue beret cap with the official cap badge supplied by the National Association. A Sikh may wear a dark blue turban with the official cap badge. Beret Cap is optional. Wearing of cap is compulsory during ceremony.
- (iv) Belt : Grey Nylex belt with official buckle of the Bharat Scouts & Guides supplied by the National Association.
- (v) Scarf : A Scarf of the group colour, other than green, purple or yellow and pattern approved by the Local or District Association as the case may be, with the group Woggle, other than Gilwell Woggle. The shape of the scarf shall be triangular with a base and two sides, each of two sides shall have a minimum length of 70 cms and a Maximum of 90 cms. A scarf shall be worn round the neck, over the collar and shoulder straps.
- (vi) Shoulder badge : A Shoulder Badge of 6 to 8 cms. length and 1.5 cms. width with white background and red border the serial number (optional) name of the group/District/State in red letters shall be worn on both the shoulders immediately below the seam with a little curve.
- (vii) Membership Badge : A cloth badge with green background with fleur-de-lis in yellow superimposed by the Trefoil with Ashoka Chakra also in yellow in the centre shall be worn in the centre of the pleat of the left pocket of the shirt.
- (viii) World Scout Badge : World Scout Badge should be worn in the centre of the pleat of the right pocket of shirt.
- (ix) Rank Badge : Cub Master shall wear a cloth rank badge of the Bharat Scouts & Guides Emblem of blue colour with blue border with Fluer-de-lis, Trefoil and Ashoka Chakra in yellow and Assistant Cub Master shall wear a cloth rank badge of the Bharat Scouts & Guides Emblem of blue colour with red border with Fleur-de-lis, Trefoil and Ashoka Chakra in yellow. The badge shall be worn with its base 4cms above the left pocket.
- (x) The Name stripe containing “The Bharat Scout & Guides” supplied by National Headquarters may be worn on just above the right pocket of the shirt.
The size of the stripe should be 11cm x 2cm, the right corner of which should be tri colour of National Flag of the size of 3cm x 2cm and rest for the Title of ‘The Bharat Scout & Guides’.
- (xi) Socks or Stockings : Black Socks or Stockings may be worn, Stockings should be rolled down below Chapter-I, Cub Section 5 the knees with blue garter tabs 1.5cm visible outside stockings will be worn with shorts only.
- (xii) Footwear : Black shoes (leather or canvas) with laces to be worn.
- (xiii) Metal Badge : In mufti, a metal badge of the Bharat Scout & Guides may be worn.
- (xiv) Lanyard : Grey lanyard worn round the neck, a whistle tucked in the left hand pocket of the shirt during the pack activities.
- (xv) Over Coat, Mackintosh or Jacket : A Navy Blue over coat, Navy blue wind cheater or Navy Blue Jersy. Navy blue blazer may be worn during winter season only.
- (xvi) A white plastic name plate of 8cm length x 2cm width inscribing the name of Adult Leader in black colour shall be worn above the right pocket of the shirt just below the BSG Stripe.
- (xvii) A small pouch designed by the NHQ may be worn on the belt.
- (xviii) World Brotherhood woggle may be either leather or cane with uniformity of colour.
1. Working Casual Wear: Working uniform or field activity uniform as optional items with the deep blue jeans/Trousers/ Shorts with plain sky blue colour T-Shirt with collar, having a pocket super imposed with Scout emblem and dark blue “P” cap with BS&G emblem at the centre may be worn during the field activity along with comfortable shoes.
2. Lady Cub Master may wear casual as prescribed for Cub Masters.
2. Lady Cub Master may wear casual as prescribed for Cub Masters.
B. (Women) : A Lady Cub Master and an Assistant Lady Cub Master shall wear uniform as follows:To top
- (i) Salwar Kameez and Dupatta : Steel Grey colour Salwar and Kameez of plain non-transparent material; length of the kameez shall be up to the knees; kameez shall have two patch pockets; and two side pockets half sleeves 8 cms above the elbow, with turned up 6 Aims, Policy, Rules & Organisation Part – II and stitched down cuffs, 4cm. wide, open sports collar with epaulettes, on both shoulders; Salwar and Kameez shall not be tight-fitted; Dupatta shall be steel grey in colour made of plain non-transparent material; OR Midi Skirt and Blouse : Steel Grey midi skirt made of plain non -transparent material; white blouse made of plain non-transparent material with two patch pockets, half sleeves 8 cms. above the elbow with turned up and stitched down cuffs. 4cms wide. open sports collar with epaulettes on both shoulders; blouse shall not be tight-fitted; OR Saree and Blouse : Steel grey saree made of plain non – transparent material; a steel grey blouse made of plain non-transparent material with two patch pockets. half sleeves 8 cms. above the elbow with turned up and stitched down cuffs 4 cms. wide, open sports collar with epaulettes on both shoulders. The blouse shall not be tight- fitted.
- (ii) Belt : Grey Nylex belt with the official buckle of the Bharat Scouts and Guides supplied by the National Association.
- (iii) Scarf : A scarf as prescribed for the Cub Master shall be worn.
- (iv) Shoulder Badge : A shoulder badge as prescribed for the Cub Master shall be worn.
- (v) Membership badge : Lady Cub Masters and Assistant Lady Cub Masters shall wear the badge as prescribed for men Cub Masters and men Assistant Cub Masters on the middle of the left sleeve.
- (vi) World Scout Badge : may be worn on the middle of the right sleeve.
- (vii) Rank Badge : Lady Cub Masters and Assistant Lady Cub Masters shall wear the cloth rank badge as prescribed for men Cub Master and Assistant Cub Masters respectively above the left pocket on salwar Chapter-I, Cub Section 7 and kameez, skirt and blouse and above right pocket for saree and blouse or on the side not covered by saree.
- (viii) Socks : Black Socks may be worn.
- (ix) Footwear : Black Leather or Black Canvas Close shoes may be worn.
- (x) Metal Badge : In Mufti, a metal badge of the Bharat Scouts and Guides may be worn.
- (xi) Lanyard : Grey Lanyard worn round the neck with a whistle tucked in left side pocket.
- (xii) Hair Ribbon : Black hair ribbon may be worn.
- (xiii) Jewellery : No jewellery shall be worn except those enjoined by religious custom. A haversack or Rucksack may be carried during outdoor activities.
- (xiv) Over Coat, Mackintosh or Jacket : A navy blue over coat, navy blue wind cheater or navy blue jersey, may be worn during winter season only.