- Service stars above the pocket.
- If a medal or embroidered knot for youth members is worn,service stars are raised.
- Embroidered square knots are worn centered above the pocket in rows of three.
- Not more than five medals may be worn, pinned centered immediately above the pocket (extending over knots if both are worn).
- The wearing sequence for knots or medals is at the wearers discretion and lead color is to the wearers right.
- Badges of rank are worn centered on the pocket above the Arrow of Light Award. Flap buttoned.
- The World Crest is worn centered horizontally over the left pocket and vertically between the left shoulder seam and the top of the pocket.
- Jamboree insignia (only one) worn above BSA or interpreter strip.
- Order of the Arrow lodge insignia worn on pocket flap.
- Temporary insignia worn centered on the pocket. Flap buttoned.
- Nameplate, if worn, is centered above the BSA strip, interpreter strip.