Why Join Us
CUB/ BULBUL SECTION :
1. Developing good habits.
2. Inspiring for good character.
3. Making the aim of good citizenship.
4. Knowing & Expressing the skills of Cub/ Bulbul section to be a good boy/Girl.
5. Helping his/her allround development.
6. Developing sense of respect for elders, public property, Family traditions, faith in God and love for Youngsters in the family, neighbor-hood and nature.
7. Knowledge his/her surroundings and culture.
8. To do a good turn daily.
9. Satisfy his/her needs for adventure.
10.Developing the sense of duty.
SCOUT / GUIDE SECTION
1. Developing his/her character to become healthy, happy and useful Citizen.
2. Accept and follow the aim of good Citizenship.
3. Preparing himself/herself in Scout/Guide skills to help others.
4. Making things useful for others.
5. Developing the qualities of a dynamic leadership.
6. Increasing the love for nature, National resources and adventure.
7. Knowing about his/her National & Heritage of culture and contribute for the cause of National Integration.
8. Be aware of his/her capacities and use them in service to the community.
9. Accepting the challenges which contribute for his/her all round development.
10. Developing the sense of beauty to make the environment attractive and things in good order.
ROVER / RANGER SECTION
1. Becoming an active, participating and creative citizen.
2. Improving skills, vocational and otherwise, to self dependent and useful to others.
3. Making Scouting/Guiding a way of life.
4. Leading a refined religious life in service of man
5. Working for the up keeping of our National heritage and culture with love for human values.
6. Feeling respect for himself/ herself and for others and their experience.
7. Having a fair understanding about national and world affairs in general to make the world better.
8; Participating with responsibilities in the developmental activities pertaining to National priorities.
9. Developing a positive attitude, leading a happy family life, selecting a good job, making the full use of his/her Rovering/Rangering skills.