- (i) A Cub Pack shall be divided into Sixes. Each Six may consist of 4 to 6 cubs, inclusive of Sixer and Second.
- (ii) Each Six shall bear the name of a colour chosen in consultation with the Sixer.
- (iii) Every member of the Six shall wear a shoulder patch of the colour on uniform. Shoulder patch is an equilateral triangular piece of cloth of Six’s colour 4 cms sides each.
- (iv) Senior Sixer : A senior Sixer is one of the Sixer appointed by the Cubmaster. He shall wear uniform and badge as Cub and in addition he shall wear three armlets of blue wool or cotton piping 1 cm wide each 2 cms apart between the left shoulder and elbow; Senior Sixer shall assist Cub Master and Assistant Cub Master as directed.
- (v) Sixer : a Sixer is a Cub, Appointed as a Sixer by the Cub Master to lead a Six of Cubs. Sixer shall wear uniform as a Cub and in addition he shall wear two 8 Aims, Policy, Rules & Organisation Part – II armlets of blue wool or cotton piping 1 cm wide each 2 cms apart between the left shoulder and elbow :
- (vi) Second : Second is a Cub appointed by the Cub Master in consultation with the Sixer concerned. Second shall assist the Sixer and take his place in his absence. He shall wear uniform and badge as a Cub and in addition he shall wear one armlet of blue wool or cotton piping 1 cm wide between the left shoulder and the elbow.
- (vii) Sixers’ Council : Sixers’ Council shall consist of the Cub Master, Assistant Cub Masters of the Pack and Sixers; Second may be invited; it shall look after the internal affairs of the Cub Pack.
The Six System, Senior Sixer, Sixer, Second
Estimated reading time: 1 min