- (i) Both men and women are eligible to be appointed as Cub Master, Assistant Cub Master. Chapter-I, Cub Section 3
- (ii) A person who has completed 18 years of age is eligible for appointment as Cub Master or Assistant Cub master.
- (iii) He/ She must possess matriculation or an equivalent certificate, provided however, in exceptional cases, exemption from the educational qualification may be granted by the State Chief Commissioner on recommendation of the concerned District Commissioner.
- (iv) He/ She must be a person of good character, conduct and antecedents.
- (v) He/She must have Knowledge of Scout Movement and its methods, in particular an appreciation of its religious and moral basis and APRO in its application to his / her work.
- (vi) He/She must be a person willing to work with the children of Cub age group between 5 to 10 years.
- (vii) He/She must have satisfactorily completed a period of training prescribed by the National Association.
Qualifications for Cub Master and Assistant Cub Master
Estimated reading time: 1 min