(1) Know wild flower, seeds, grasses common in his neighbourhood (or for town Scouts in a suitable
area chosen by himself), the place in which they are to be found and their habits.
(2) Have a knowledge of different methods of seed distribution.
(3) Know some of the local names and have a knowledge of use and properties of twelve flowering plants.
(4) In the presence of an examiner arrange on table/ walls etc. in a room the flowers, ferns and leaves etc.
(5) Know how to preserve and transport flowers.