(1) Must work on a farm for at least six months.
(2) Have a practical knowledge of modern farm implements.
(3) Have knowledge of improved seeds, fertilizers, manures insecticides, sowing and harvesting. Scout Proficiency Badges 123
(4) Show an acquaintance with the routine seasonal work on a farm including the care of cattle or horses or sheep or pigs or poultry.
(5) Be able to weed, water the plants and do after culture.
(6) Know the methods of preservation of food grains.
(7) Prepare a salt- lick for cattle.
(8) Propagate Drip- irrigation where there is scarcity of water.