(1) Propose, at least two subjects and oppose at least two others in property conducted debates.
(2) Participate in debate, in the presence of the examiner for at least five minutes of subject under discussion having
prepared the subject thoroughly and submitted concise and orderly notes of his speech.
(3) Know ordinary rules of debate, duties and powers of the chairman.
(4) Know how to chair a debate. 118 Aims, Policy, Rules & Organisation Part – II
(5) Be able to lead a discussion successfully in a group.