(1) Have knowledge gained by practice of the management of atleast one animal (cow/ buffalo
or goat) and produce a certificate from the parents (if at home) or from the owner where he worked for atleast three months.
(2) Demonstrate care of dairy utensils and appliances used in the area.
(3) Know milking and sterilization of milk including pasteurisation.
(4) Know processing of milk e.g. making curd, cheese, butter and ghee.
(5) From veterinary doctor know about two types of common diseases and first – aid to be rendered to milk cattle.
(6) Enthuse atleast six neighbours to improve the breed of their cattle by artificial insemination.
(7) Propagate in the mohalla better formula of a balanced cattle feed in ten houses having cattle.