14 Programme Ideals By the time a girl completes the full course of the Bulbul Programme, she will be able to
1. develop habits which lead to good character
2. put in efforts of learning directed towards good citizenship
3. learn practical Bulbul skills essential to become a good Guide and a good girl in general
4. undertake activities which contribute to her all round development
5. do a daily Good turn.
6. develop fascination for beauties of nature & awareness of God/Dharma.
7. express herself in creative skills
8. collect things of her interest & preserve them properly.
9. develop a sense of respect for elders, love for youngsters in the family & neighborhood and find ways of such expressions with a spirit of cooperation
10. satisfy her need for adventure
11. inculcate a feeling of appreciation for family traditions, be of religious, social or ancestral character and make attempts to follow them
12. understand the need of conserving Nature/Environment and public properties
13. obey elders and follow their advice even in their absence
14. know about her state, people and culture.