1. Prepare and present a useful handicraft preferably for a differently abled person in the locality.
2. Know the eight principal points of a compass.
3. Have Knowledge of your village/town regarding nearby Railway Station, Bus Stand, Bank, Post Office, Hospitals, Schools and Colleges.
4. Render First aid for sprains, stings and be able to clean a wound.
5. Participate in a Pack Good – turn activity by adopting a public place.
6. Participate successfully in at least three sense training games.
7. Go on a day hike with your pack.
8. Help a younger child in habits of cleanliness.
9. a. Know how to welcome and receive a guest in a social way.
b. Prepare and serve cold or hot drink.
c. Prepare a Greeting Card for special occasion
10. Qualify for one of the following Proficiency Badges.
- (a). Observer
- (b) Team Player
- (c) Home Craft
- (d) Entertainer
- (e) Guide
- (f) Computer Awareness.
11. (a) Know the wood craft signs and traffic signs.
(b) Know the rules of Road safety as a pedestrian and a cyclist.
(c) follow a marked track for one kilo meter.
12. Know Tabaqui Dance.
13. Attend at least 8 pack meetings after Dwitiya Charan.